woensdag 23 september 2009

Experimenting(2)

Like I mentioned in my blog Yesterday I did some experimenting, mainly between Google Maps and Google Earth and of the various things I tried, I prefer using Google Maps instead of Earth, mainly because with Google Maps you can mark POI's (Points of Interests) and can add links/pictures etc.

I also created a Wikipedia page Today concerning Matungulu in Kenya, which can be seen in the Google Map example that is shown below this text.

I also tried to make my own Wikia today to perform tests with google maps, however oddly enough my Laptop is having hiccups with that site so I'll continue with that later on. However here is a sample of what I played with Today.

One final note: I do recommend to zoom out when you see the map, as it shall be zoomed in as close as possible, probably be a few clicks until you can see the proper World map.



PlanPediaTest weergeven op een grotere kaart

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten