dinsdag 15 september 2009

PlanLive introduction

Today was the first day I started with my placement (internship) at Plan Nederland (which obviously stands for the Netherlands.. or Holland).

As can be soon on http://twitter.com/PlanLive - I was one of the ten students who started today.

Of course it's hard to work on one project with a group of ten, so to keep things rather simple there are two project teams - A PlanWidget team and a PlanPedia team

My focus is on the PlanPedia team and while both teams are working towards the same potential end product, both teams do different things.
PlanWidget focuses on small site applications while PlanPedia focuses on making the PlanLive site more streamlined, modern and easy to use.

I hope to reveal more information about this soon and if so then I shall surely update it within my blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten