dinsdag 20 oktober 2009

A calm day

Today has been quite a productive day, been able to work on two different things throughout the day, making nice progress on each "mini" project of mine.

As I've mentioned over the last few blog entries, I was able to install Adobe Dreamweaver so I decided to do some web development for myself. Through the Morning and just after Noon I worked on a simple web page. After getting familiar with the controls/user interface, I managed to complete the simple web page.

The rest of the day I have been spending time on my idea on how to keep users interest, thankfully I didn't have writers block Today so I managed to continue on that idea aswell. I also uploaded the first file to the projectleader this Afternoon.

I dolook forward to tomorrow, as there should be a meeting lasting for some two hours.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten