donderdag 8 oktober 2009

Summary of this week

Another has passed for me (As I work from Mondays - Thursdays) so I'll be having another one of my weekly rundowns.

The week started off with receiving a list of potential PlanLive platforms which I noticed in the PlanWidget room, not really able to discover the pro's/cons which each platform, I was glad that I don't have to decide which platform to choose.

As our Approach Plan needed revising in Dutch and an English version, I decided to take the task of revising and making an English version myself, which lasted through Tuesday and the morning of Wednesday, the latter part of Wednesday I was diving into Google Earth again and discovered another way to add Google Earth to my testblog, though still needing the plug-in.

As I received some information about a PlanWidget team member (Irving in this case, http://irvingm.blogspot.com/) about a sprout he made, apparently it contained Yahoo maps and I took the oppurtunity to dive in that, though quickly went back to Google Earth/Maps as I prefer that over Yahoo, also have been drawing some layout idea's on paper. I hope to do abit of web development experimenting next week.

As for next week, we're supposed to have a Autumn holiday period (goodness knows why), but as I don't feel the need for a holiday yet, I shall probably work also next week on Monday atleast, most likely one or two more days aswell.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten