maandag 19 oktober 2009

A start of a new week

After a autumn holiday (of which I spent 3 days at the Plan offices) the teams were back together. Though my enthusiasm I had on Sunday soon decreased for a short while.

As I did spent last week at the Plan offices, I pretty much completed the things I wanted to complete. That being the revisement of the English approach plan, make some of the Plan pilot program countries digital (Word document) and last but not least, spending time on my own idea on how to possibly keep users interested in social media.

However things weren't that bad really, I was able to succesfully install Adobe Dreamweaver Today and I hope to install Adobe Photoshop tomorrow so that I have my web development/media tools in place and probably mess around with them for a bit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten