donderdag 1 oktober 2009

Weekly summary

As my weekend already started in a way (Placement is from Monday-Thursday), I thought I would share in short how this week went and what I anticipate and expect from next week.

The start of the week has been mainly about the team getting together and finishing our document, after a few meetings it was noted that it needed some revising, so I intend to do that over the weekend. As for Google Earth, one of my teammates managed to get it working on his blog Wednesday, while I managed to get my own Google map, work in Google Earth and on my testblog. However both methods are different so we should look at that on Monday hopefully.

As for next week, what seems certain at this stage is that the tema shall come together and throw around idea's for the PlanPedia page, as Wiki pages can be done on various ways.

Have a good Weekend

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten