donderdag 22 oktober 2009

A productive day

Today has been a quiet and productive day, I started off the day with searching through multiple wiki platforms which are needed for the PlanLive project. I did find one platform Yesterday and thankfully I managed to find another seven wiki platforms which caught my eye. Due to the different configurations/hosting plans etc, the total of eight platforms could be divided in two groups, with four platforms each.

I've been keeping myself busy with two platforms(one of each group) and the day pretty much went as I throught it would, a solid day whilst messing with the platform. While doing that I documented the things that I thought were good/not so good, this could range from User Interface to general looks and usability of the editor.

The diving into various platforms shall probably continue for quite some time, but for now it's weekend again.

Have a nice weekend

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten